Saturday 9 November 2013

Review - Zalando Collection Gold and Navy Jumper

Now I have to be totally honest, I hadn't heard of Zalando before they got in contact with me to ask me to review one of their items. As I didn't know what type of clothing they stocked the first thing I did was jump on the site. I was amazed by how massive it is! And not just for womens wear, they stock mens, kids and home wears too. How did I not know of their existence, am I the only one? 
Anyway, I had a good nose around the site and decided that I wanted a jumper as the winter was coming, and I literally own 3 that fit! It took me a while to make a finally decision but in the end I went for this Zalando Collection Gold and Navy one. I loved the bold, almost art nouveau pattern on it, and I have nothing even remotely similar in my wardrobe. My only concern was if the gold threads might be itchy. You know that metallic threads can sometimes be a bit more harsh on the skin, they can be scratchy, well I worried that these might be similar.   
But after wearing it a few times I noticed that it only itched my on my inner arm, by my elbow joint, and after 2 washes even that has almost completely gone. So I am pretty please. I love the jumper! I find it quite versatile, last time I wore it over a black mini dress to an event, and this time I paired it with vintage trousers to go out shopping with my mum and sis.
Trousers: Vintage (via YMCA Charity Shop)
Boots: c/o Shoe Zone
Here is the pattern up close, Isn't it pretty? It comes in Black and White too!

Have you heard of Zalando? Have you ever bought anything from them?

daisydayz

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails