Monday 12 August 2013

Outfit Post - In Victoria Gardens

We have been busy running errands and sorting stuff for the business this week, and with the weather still being decidedly indecisive it has meant getting dressed is still a bit of an issue. So when I was down in town sorting out my new sunglasses and other random stuff I decided to wear something that covered me but was still loose and airy to keep me cool if the temperature heated up. As we were in town I had Jon take the pictures in our small gardens in the centre, all the flowers were in bloom so it was nice and colourful there.
Tights: Random Brand via TKMaxx
Bag: Paraphrase gift from my Aunty Elaine
Swarovski Bangle: Gift from Lindsey
Flower Bandle: Gift from Rachel
Necklace: Vintage
Had this bag for ages, but just rediscovered it and it has become my favourite for the past few weeks. Think it works really well for the summer months, plus its just big enough to fit all my day to day stuff in without being too big and bulky.

So that's me for today! Anyone been up to anything fun this week? We shoot our first official wedding on the weekend, so expect to see pictures from that soon!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails