Friday 14 June 2013

Show Us Your Favourite...with Little Nomad

Good morning all! I have another awesome guest post today from the super sweet Nina from Little Nomad Blog. I was lucky enough to get to meet Nina at the last Cardiff Bloggers Meet and she is really lovely so I am so happy to have her here guest posting on my blog. She is very similar to me in the fact that she is an avid reader, so here is a post about her favourite book!

Reading has always been one of my favourite things to do.  As a child I used to hide books under my pillow and read them with a torch after my parents put me to bed.  I always felt like a super sleuth but they obviously knew what was going on when I could barely keep my eyes open the next day.  They let it slide, I guess they were happy to know I enjoyed reading that much.

One of the books that has always kept me company is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë.  I read the abridged version of the novel when I was still in primary school and the story stuck with me for the rest of my life.  When life gets tough and I need to escape from the real world for a little while I dive into Jane's world.  As a character I've always loved her and she's been a literary heroine of mine.  I have multiple copies of this novel and nearly always take one with me on my travels.  There's something about this book that just comforts me and inspires me, and every time I read it I find something new to love about it.


Nina


Now I must be honest, although an avid reader I really can't deal with classics so have never read Jane Eyre, but maybe one day I will try and tackle it myself!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails