Monday 18 March 2013

Sponsor Spotlight - Sunglasses Shop

Sunglasses Shop has sponsored my blog for another month, so you will again find their button in my side bar. They really are the best place to get yourself cheap and designer sunglasses online. So this month I have been looking at the top colours to come off the S/S catwalk for 2013. Pantone has a great breakdown of the top 10 Spring/Summer colours, so I have been on the hunt for some sunnies to match some of this seasons hottest shades. These are my top picks!

The number 1 colour is Emerald! A beautiful rich jewel toned green that you can expect to see cropping up in all areas of fashion. Check out the awesome SXUC Kylie Sunglasses below only £20!


The green shades are big this year as another important colour is called Tender Shoots (or grass green if your like me). This is more of a bright zesty green and these Quicksilver Sunglasses are the perfect shade of green, £39 but sadly they are junior size


Poppy Red is a brilliant bright colour for the summer and these Ray-Ban 2130 Wayfarers, are perfect for this colour trend. Plus they are just super cute!

There are 2 blues that will be big this summer: Dusk Blue and Monaco Blue, and I managed to find a double whammy with these Tiffany 4053B Sunglasses as they incorporate both of these shades of blue.


Lastly I have chosen Nectarine, not a colour for the faint hearted, but sone well it can make your skin glow without the need for fake tan! These Linda Farrow Projects RDM23 are perfect and they are in the sale at the moment!


So there you have it, some stellar sunglasses in great on trend spring 2013 colours. Which is your favourite pair? What colour will you be wearing this summer?


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails