Saturday 23 March 2013

Sponsor Spotlight - Bryony Jade Jewellery

You will have spied a new ad in my side bar this month. The lovely Bryony from Bryony Jade Jewellery agreed to be one of my sponsors this month and I was more than happy to promote her brilliant, cute jewellery. Bryony is an etsy seller so you will find all her beautiful pieces in her Bryony Jade Etsy Store.
You may also be thinking that the name sounds familiar or that some of her items do, well that is because I featured Bryony Jade Jewellery in one of my Shop Local features last month so if you want to read more about the women behind the designs then check out the feature here.

So here are the items I love the most from her store!


So what do we think of Bryony Jade Jewellery? I am think of getting a few of the ceramic button heart necklaces as gifts for this year, so cute!

If you would like to sponsor Daisy Dayz please check out my sponsorship page and get in touch

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails