Friday 1 February 2013

Sponsor Spotlight - Barratts Shoes

Most of you will already know my first official sponsor, as they are a well known British shoe brand. Most of us will probably already have bought shoes from them at some point in your lives actually.
So I'm very please to present Barratts

As the brand is pretty well known this Sponsor Spotlight is going to highlight my favourite shoes and bags from their New Arrivals section. So here you go:

Envy Sequin Platform Wedges - £35 (for if I ever get up the guts to wear huge heels!!)



Truffle Studded Trim Gusset Ankle Boots - £40

Patent Peep Toe Court Shoes with a Bow - £30 (I think these are my favourites!)
Embroidered Cowboy Boots - £50

Plus if you go online soon, they are having an upto 70% off sale. Plus with orders over £30 you can get free delivery with the code 'FREEDEL'

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Cool pairs of shoes what insoles would be best for these though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them all! thank you for your comment!
    muah*
    mariana

    http://asouthbreeze.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the ballet flats are so pretty! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails