Friday 18 January 2013

Celebrity Style - Taylor Swift Sunglasses

I must admit I'm a bit of a closet Taylor Swift fan. I love her music - especially 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'! - but I also love her style, she has such a cute and unique look about her. She also loves her sunnies (I know, what celeb doesn't!) and she looks great in them, she really knows what suits her face shape and what goes with her style. She has such a love for Ray-Ban Sunglasses, specifically the 2140 Wayfarer sunglasses, that she has a pair in each colour, well not every colour as there are loads, but quite a few. So I thought I would try find some of the pairs she wears on Sunglasses Shop Online so I could share them with you.
This outfit is perfection! I adore the dress as well. I have found it online, it is called the Ipanema Dress and it's by Gorman. It was $169 it's currently on sale for just $80!!

I think these ones are my fav! They are just so chic, yet still fun in the bright red.


So if you fancy channel a bit of Taylor Swifts style why not invest in a pair of her favourite Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses, they are timeless and iconic. Sunglasses Shop Online is also having a 20% off sale on certain lines at the moment too. So if you want some Cheap Designer Sunglasses you should check them out.

Anyone else got a celeb style they like? Any one you want me to do a post on?

Today, hopefully, we are off to Edinburgh for the day. Hopefully it's not too cold!


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. I love Taylor Swifts style, it's not too OTT and everything always suits her! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. her style is really cute. very old school and vintage-y.

    Enter my Feather Hair Extension Giveaway! :)

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. True, she has some really cute frames!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she dresses really well and I love Ray bans too - I only have one pair though in black! I could do with some more but they're hardly cheap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Taylor Swift. Her dress was my favorite at the Golden Globes.

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute! I love her style.

    ❤ www.sonandstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails