Monday 7 January 2013

Beauty - Mani of the Week

I've really been getting into my nail varnishes these last few months. I wanted something fun and festive for my girly night out before Christmas so I bought myself a few new polishes from Superdrug. This is my first play around with them. The red is a lot more sparkly in real life, it's just you can only see the silver glitter but it is actually covered in red glitter too.


 
The base red coat is Collection 2000 in Fire Engine
 The Red and Silver Glitter Coat is Rimmel London Precious Stones in Ruby Red
The Gold is an intense glitter colour from Collection 2000 Hot Looks in Shimmy Shake

It all looked amazing when it was done and the coverage of all of the varnishes was good. The red base only needed one coat as the colour was pretty intense, the gold needed 2 but looked really shiny afterwards. Sadly the red chipped within 2 days. I didn't add a top coat so it could be my fault, but the red base is meant to be long lasting for upto 10 days so I expected more really. But I got lots of comments about how lovely they were on my night out as the shimmered lots!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I'm so lazy I don't even remember when I've pained my nails last time)
    Your nails lokk great and very Christmas-y)

    http://tri-skelos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the burgundy shirt!
    thank you so much for your comment!
    muah*
    mariana

    http://asouthbreeze.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails