Tuesday 18 December 2012

Outfit Post - Freezing my butt off on a roof top!

Just a little outfit post from my trip Ice Skating with Jon last week. It was the first time for me to properly wear my new Barretts boots! They have such an amazing selection of women's boots at the moment it was really hard for me to chose which ones to get. But I really wanted studded ones, as I have been fancying a pair for absolutely ages but just didn't have the money to get them, so I was super excited when Barretts decided to gift me a pair of my choice. 

I also got to wear my new Stitch-Mi-Lane scarf! Isn't it amazing!! It has sausage dogs on it! It was handmade by an amazing knitwear designer called Stephanie Drake. Please check out her Big Cartel Knit Wear Shop, all her designs are so amazing. And this scarf is super cozy which was perfect for me when I was on the ice as it's a circle scarf - so no tassel ends (your not allowed them on the ice, incase people pull them!)
 Dress: House of Fraser (It was on my wish list here!)
Boots: c/o Barretts
Tights: Random, probably Primark
Scarf: c/o Stitch-Mi-Lane
Gloves: Primark

 On the Ice! I love skating actually. I'm not great, but I'm not bad either! I slipped ones after about 35mins on the ice but nothing after that.
Jon was mucking about saying he was going to come catch me when I took this! Thing is I'm much faster than he is, and far more stable! lol!

Anyone else been to a Winter Wonderland yet? We have lived here 6 years and this is the first Christmas we have actually made it there!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. i love your backdrop! so gorgeous <3

    xx james

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, ice-skating, so much fun! :P

    Merry Christmas, Chantele! Hope you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails