Thursday 29 November 2012

Beauty and Accessories - New Hair and SunglassesShop.co.uk

Well I have 2 things to show you today, obviously the first is my new hair! Ok it's a little bit brighter than I had intended it to be, was kinda thinking christmas tree green, but couldn't get the right dye. I still think I like this bright colour, but it'll take a bit of getting used to. What do you think?
 The second thing is my new sunglasses courtesy of Sunglasses Shop.co.uk. They are the one stop for all your designer sunglasses needs. The ones I chose are from Polaroid and have a totally retro, 60's vibe about them. Of course I love them. I like a nice large shape for the eye pieces and something interesting on the arms. 
 These ones have a little silver semi-circle with a few diamante studs on the edge of the arm, which just glints a little from the side of my hair when I wear them. Very cute and simple, but really pretty and eye-catching without being too showy.
 You may think winter is the wrong time of year for wearing sunglasses but you would be wrong, especially if you are a driver. Winter is the worst time of year for getting sun glare off the road and any metallic surface. Driving can be so dangerous at this time of year because the sun is lower in the sky, wet and frosted surfaces reflect the light a lot more too. So sunglasses are actual great for the winter season. They will keep you looking stylish all the time and keep you from crashing your car! lol!
Sunglassesshop.co.uk also have a whole selection of other designers to chose from, why not check out their awesome range of Oakley Sunglasses or Ray-Ban Sunglasses.

Do you wear sunglasses in winter?


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

9 comments:

  1. It's never a bad season to protect your eyes. Nice glasses. And your hair looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair!
    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color. I just made a hair appointment to get rainbow colors in my hair. It will be my first time getting "unnatural" colors in my hair. Hell it will be my first time in years that I've been to a salon. Yikes! I'm excited!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is exciting!! I shall look forward to seeing it! Bright colours are fun, but the upkeep can sometimes be a pain! lol!

      Delete
  4. Those sunglasses are pretty awesome. They look really great on your.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, your hair looks so awesome!! If I wasn't trying to go back to all natural, then I'd totally do this. Mayeb with blue though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done blue and purple with this style already. you can see the blue in the header. I just fancied something differnt and I had never done green before!

      Delete
  6. I love your hair! That color is so pretty. You're making me miss my purple hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe, I like your hair! ;) And your sunglasses, too! ;P

    Thank for joining the blog hop! Hope your week's off to a great start ;D.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails