Sunday 23 September 2012

Sunday Catch-up - 23rd September

I've been a little lax on the Instagramming recently, so haven't really had enough photos to do a Sunday Catch-up post for a while, but here you go. A little catch-up of my outings and edibles via instagram photos for the last week or 2. Enjoy!
The Paralympics!
 Margam Abbey Outing
 Food:
1. Thai Red Curry my mum made
2. BB's Muffins - White chocolate and raspberry!
3. My first outing to Yo Suchi!
4. Tapas at Juno Lounge
My friends baby, Rhys. With his Mum and Dad, Phil and Lindsey
My current reading! Not loving it though sadly. 

Anyone else been up to anything fun this week?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I really, really need to try Yo Sushi! My partner says he doesn't like sushi (despite never trying it) so refuses to come with me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks like you have been really busy :) love all the photos and the food looks amazing :)
    Hope you had an amazing time at the para-olympics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the very first photo! You look absolutely adorable in those glasses ;).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails