Saturday 1 September 2012

Outfit Post - Boots and Bows

Ok so sorry I have been away for a few days but here is a little hint as to where I have been 
Can you guess? We took our few days holiday in Barcelona that we had as a birthday gift off my parents. I shall be bringing you some more in the week, when Jon has finished editing a few of them.

So as we are still off for a few more days we ventured out in the sun to get a quick outfit post. I was trying for something a bit more rock/rebel look wise, as I really wanted to style my new Dr Martens boots Jon bought me and my huge tartan bow I bought from Johnny Loves Rosie. This was the outcome!
 Boots: Dr Martens
Trousers: Vintage
T-Shirt: Tiger Bay Brawlers
Vest: Denim Co (customised by me)
Bangles: Primark






Hope you like it!

Oh and I do have some rather exciting news too - I have been shortlisted in the top 3, for the Welsh Lifestyle Blog of the Year in the Wales Blog Awards!!! Eek! Excited!
Wish me luck!!


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Awe, congrats and best luck! ;D And I like to see such a different outfit on you! Love the boots.

    Hope you have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look reminds me of... ME in college! Just substitute jump boots for Docs. Naturally, I approve! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails