Friday 10 August 2012

Diana Photos - First set

Ok I told you I had these developed ages ago, and I did, it just took me a while to scan them onto the computer. So I haven't quite gotten the hang of the camera yet, I'm pretty hit or miss with them, but this was the first 2 rolls I had developed. Jon bought the red film, hence the red tinge to them all. But once I get used to how it works properly hopefully I will be able to get some better shots. I still like the way these came out though anyway.
 My Jon
 Me in the park
 Me in the park again - Hell bunny dress
 The roof of the Arc de Triomphe
 The Eiffel Tower - double exposure, you can see Jon, just!
 Jon and his camera
 Me in the bay!
 Jon by the Eiffel Tower
 Cardiff Bay
 Entertainment at the Milkwood Street Fair
 The Sunset from our roof
Me in the Bay again.

What do you think? Anyone else got a Diana or Lomography Camera?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. Cool pics! I like the old look in them ;). I still haven't developed my first roll taken with my Diana. I'm kind of scared, though. I have the feeling they're not going to turn out as nice as the ones I took with my Holga, haha.

    Hope your week's off to a great start, Chantele! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails