Sunday 29 July 2012

Sunday Catch-up 29th July

My my, its been 3 weeks since my last Sunday Catch-up. I just haven't been taking many pictures or doing anything interesting really. So this is a 3 week catch-up!

Containing lots of food as always!
 1. Chinese Chicken Baguettes
2. Goats Cheese and Red Pepper Brochette
3. Ham and Brie Salad Pitta
4. Lamb Burger in The Wharf pub
 1. Gammon with Pineapple, Jacket and Beans
2. Mushroom Risotto in Zizzi's
3. Chocolate Taute in Zizzi's
4. And a great latte in Zizzi's
 Home cooking from my Mum
1. Strawberry and Toblerone Cheesecake
2. Chicken Cacciatore
3. Chicken Korma
4. Mince Beef and Dumplings 

 1. Me with my sis at her graduation
2. Briony and Becky after graduating
3. My friend Fi in Pica Pica
4. Tapas at Pica Pica
 All the books I finished
1. Prized by Caragh O'Brien
2. Hard Girls by Martina Cole
3+4. Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed by E.L.James

Links and Love
1. I have written a few more hubs, this and this recipe, this money making hub and this procrastination hub
2. I love this geode necklace and this amethyst bangle from Etsy
3. I would love this skirt for halloween, after finding it on Pintrest
4. I found this awesome site for mail swapping! 
5. Jon bought me these Doc's for getting my Writing Job finally

Hope you all had a good week, and have fun stuff coming up this week coming.


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Look like one great week is behind you, and a yummy one as well!;) Wishing you even better Sunday!! kisses
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  2. your food always looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mum's cooking looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails