Sunday 17 June 2012

Sunday Catch-up - 17th June

Ahh a little catch up! And all I seem to have taken photos of for the last 2 weeks is food, but I'm sure you will all like to see that anyway.
So here is my week on instagram:
 Been good and have been taking pack lunches to work:
1. Prawns, quiche, potatoes and salad
2. Prawns, quiche, Couscous, pasta and salad
3. Feta salad and fruite in yogurt
4. Butternut Squash, Honey and Sage soup 
 lots of cooking too:
1. Salmon burger, croquettes, sweetcorn and peas, stir-fry peppers and mushrooms
 2. BBQ chicken, jacket, salad, stir-fry peppers and garlic and parmesan bread
3. Ham, leek and cheese pie, honey mustard carrots, garlic roasted potatoes and salad
4. Ham, Eggs, croquettes and beans!
1. Meal out at LeMonde - Scallops in lemon and pesto type dressing
2. Meal out in LeMonde - Hoi Sin Duck and Veg
3. M&S Fish Pie! 
4. Home Made Pizza's
1. Nails of the week
2. Briony's 21st Birthday cake - Lew Hamilton Maclaren F1 Car
3. Peewee!
4. Instant cupcake finally got made - it was pretty good.

Links and Love - with a housey theme.

1. Traditional book cases out - I want these! Lots of these! They are so amazing!
2. I want some of these for my windowsills! 
3. I made these, they were yummy
4. I want some of these and/or these for my kitchen 
5. Found on Miki's Scrapbook cross stitch iPhone case! Freaking amazing!

Hope you all have a great week next week

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I really need to make more effort with food mine pales in comparison to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I'm envious of your food after eating pretty poorly for a week.. Those packed lunches look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this food looks amazing. You need to start cooking for me! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails