Friday 15 June 2012

Music - Drunksouls 'Human Race'

 Today I'm bringing you something a little different, a bit of music. I was recently asked by Independent Music Promotions to have a listen to some of their bands and see what I thought. Now I have a pretty varied taste in music from country to metal and rock, so I'll pretty much listen to a bit of everything.

After listening to a few bands that didn't really float my boat I eventually stumbled on this video. First of all it was the video that grabbed my attention. It looked interesting right from the start, with the home movie style and dare devil antics I just had to watch it through. Then of course the song really got started first with the trumpets (which are a great addition, and different from the usual pop stuff) and I really enjoyed it. It is so fun and chilled, a really great listen.

So here is Drunksouls - 'Human Race' video




You can find out a little more about them and where they will be gigging on their Facebook Page.

What do you think guys? Are you a fan of Drunksouls? And their awesome 'scary-as-hell' video?

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails