Tuesday 13 March 2012

Outfit Post - Moulin Rouge

Here is another of the photo shoots I did with Jon when we were at home a few weeks ago. I took the opportunity to wear my Vivien Of Holloway dress again, and this time it all turned a bit Moulin Rouge, as you will see.

It was totally pouring down so we were a little worried about where to go to take photos. We haven't been to Neath for a long time so went looking round to see where we could take photos under cover and remembered this little tunnel leading from the back of the station and industrial area to the town. Luckily no one was around so we managed to get some great fun photos taken!
Petticoat: Queen of Holloway on Ebay
Cardigan: Vintage
Belt: Vintage
Hairband: From Vintage fair
Shoes: NewLook
Tights: Random
Ring: Primark
Earrings: Claire's





This is where the Moulin Rouge took over! hehe!



Then a few shots in the church porch.



So there you go another outfit post!

On another note you may have noticed a bit of a re gig going on on the blog. I have a new header from a great photo Jon took and edited. A set of new buttons down the side bar on the left instead of my old link bar, which I think is much nicer. And a great little button for you all if you wish to share the love a little. I will also have some new pages soon, once I have finished typing them all.

What do you think? Do you like it? Do you think it looks better than my old one? I just thought it was about time for it all to be refreshed and tidied up a little. The new pages will have my reading list and blog love so the side bars will be cleaned up even more over the next few weeks.

But if someone can tell me how I would go about changing my title fonts to something a bit more fun and cursive I would love the help.

Oh and just for you all to know we did beat the Italians!!! Whoop! Now just the French on the 17th and we take the Grand Slam!

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. love the new layout, looks clean and fresh and lovely. And moulin rouge? amazing!! that dress is so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress, it reminds me of the Spanish flamenco dress.
    I like your hair so much. I attempted sometihng similar a few months back and it did NOT work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool dress :p. I love the playful photos!

    And I've already added your button ;).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails