Thursday 22 March 2012

Outfit Post - Irish Green

Just a quick outfit post from last week for you today.

Although St Paddy's Day was on the 17th, O'Neills started the celebrations on the 13th with and Irish jig to help raise money for Cash for Kids and get people excited about St Paddy's Day. So me and Jon were taking photos of the event and filming it for the company. Here is what I wore.
Top: H&M
Vest: Dimri swap from Tia
Jeans: Warehouse (via PDSA)
Boots: Firetrap
Hairband: Random shop in Canada
Bangles: China

If you want to see the pictured of the Jig there are a few on Jon's blog. The girls were brilliant and the event was lots of fun.

Anyone else tried Irish Dancing? They are staring adult classes and I quite fancy it! Am I mad?

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

11 comments:

  1. How fun, and such a good cause! I love the print of your top :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red peeping out against the green - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never tried Irish dancing ... but i did belong to a Ukrainian dance group in high school! http://www.kashtan.org/home%20page.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look awesome! I love your green top. I've always wanted to try irish dancing, it looks like such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great in green! I have never even attempted Irish dancing. I would give it a shot, though. I'm up for anything!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the top! :D
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny thing - I haven't owned a single green thing for quite a while (except for one tank, but it's so old)). St.Patric's Day came and went by, and in a few days I've thrifted a gorgeous military jacket in green velvet) Oh the irony!)))

    http://tri-skelos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love the mix of pinks, greens and oranges in your outfit!

    Joelyne
    The Sydney Girl
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very spot on for St Paddy's!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the green, it's one of my favourite colours to wear at the moment. Perfect for St Patricks Day. I have an Irish last name too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's so cool that they raised money for the kids! ;)

    I've been meaning to ask you, have you been going through Vivienne Westwood dresses for when your shopping ban is over? You're getting there, wohoo! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails