Monday 17 October 2011

South Wales Blogger Meet - The Bloggers

I know I already put out a post about the event, but as I said then I'm gonna show you everything in a little more detail. So this post is just to say thanks to all the lovely ladies for attending.


First if you check out my partner in bloggy crime Gemma's blog, Fat Frocks, she has put out a great post about the day time of the event. About the amazing BB's Muffins and all the ladies who joined us in the day before the event.

And here is a list of some of the attendee's (if you did come and are missing from the list just leave me a comment and I will get you added, couldn't keep track of everyone, sorry!)

Kate Louise of Kate Louise
Lowri of The Deer Head
Louise from Lou Lou Muses
Emily of Catwalk Hawk
Joanne of Just Joanne
Joanne of Pose 83

Here are some outfit pictures (mandatory of course!) from some of the lovely ladies
Rosie, Rai and Sarah
Liz, Louise and Amy
SJ, Charli, Joanne, Carmen and Lowri

Aren't we an eclectic bunch!!

And just some of the team who helped put the event together
Hywel, Gemma, G-Star stylist, Chantele (me!), Laura, Sarah and the Reiss stylists
The team from Kamigata
The lovely Emma of La Senza
And the lovely girl from Boux Avenue (sorry I didn't catch her name!)

So that's more or less everyone who came to the event. And I think I can definitely say that everyone had a great time. If you check out the girls blogs you will find a few post on the event and what they got up to, and their favourite picks from the new season collections.

All photos are by Cross-Jones Photography

Don't forget to enter my Fall Fashionista Giveaway to be in with the chance of winning £50 to spend on Very.co.uk only open 3 more days!

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

5 comments:

  1. the girl from boux avenue was lovely !! i ended up having a conversation with her about primark frog pants, haha.
    great day girls, thanks so much for organising it! :)
    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaw love the photo of us! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great event. Really enjoyed it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww looks like you guys had an awesome night! I'd love to meet you all! :)

    Olivia :) x
    Wait Until The Sunset

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails