Wednesday 14 September 2011

Some blatant Self Promotion

Ok Ladies, well today I am going to do some blatant self promotion, if you don't mind!

A few of you may have noticed when I am commenting on your blogs that I have 2 new links under my comments, well these links are my 2 new blogs! Yep 2 new blogs!

The first one is my group blog with my housemates, Biz and Chris, and my husband, Jon.
Collectively we are - The Penthouse Clan
Please swing by and check out our blog for some great recipes, film, music and book reviews, local company and restaurant reviews and a few fun things too!

I also started - The Daily Swoon
This is my place to post all the fun, cute, beautiful, hot and swoonful stuff I find online. Swing by and see what I found today, I post very brief daily post so it would be a great thing to peek at first thing in the morning or last thing at night.

Why not try following me on my Facebook or Twitter accounts to make it easier to keep up with all my post too.

And finally I would love it if a few of you would vote for me in the UK Cosmo blogger of the year competition. Just use the link below and click the 'Established Fashion Blogger' category and add my url. Thank you in advance to anyone who does this for me, it will mean a lot.

fashion

Thanks for making all the way through the post (those of you who did)

Hope you don;t mind me bombarding you with self promotion stuff but I just wanted to get the new blogs out there as we have been working on them a while and would love some new readers/followers

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Off to check out your two new blogs! Don't know how you do it, I can barely keep up with running one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh, i can't have more than one blog, i can't barely keep up with my own, haha!!! but i like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I hopped over to your blog from your comment on mine, and I have to say that I love it! Well, your multiple blogs, I should say! Will definitely keep stopping by them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new two blogs, will definitely check them out! ;) And let's be friends on Twitter! Do you have a Pinterest account, too?

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to check out your other blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow good for you- I can barely keep up one blog! I am not a great cook so I will be checking out your food blog for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails