Tuesday 14 June 2011

Everybody, Everywear - Lace

I decided to take a subtle approach to this months Everybody Everywear. The chosen item was Lace and although I have lots of lace items I really wanted to try styling an item I had had in my wardrobe for a while. It was a swap item (from ages ago) from Frances Joy of Mad Dress Game and it has just a hint of lace on the shoulders.
Dress: Missimo Supply Co swap item from Patty Anne of AlphaBetaChic
Top: Vintage swap item from Frances Joy of Mad Dress Game
Shoes: Peacocks
Earrings: Miss Selfridge
Ring: Dorothy Perkins
Necklace: Birthday gift from my sister
Bangles: Vintage
It's not really a colour I usually wear but I hope I made it work. It also came with a matching dress but I have yet to try and tackle that. I thought the top would be an easier place to start.
See it really does have lace!


Lace | Everybody, Everywear

So do you like my subtle lace approach? Who else joined in on this months Everybody Everywear? I think lace was a great choice its very pretty and feminine and great for the summer.

I shall be trying my best to get back into blogging but at the moment I am trying to get myself into a pattern for my intership and working the pub. Plus we are moving flat in like 2 weeks so the whole place is covered in boxes and we seriously need to get organised, so blogging may be a bit haphazard until we are settled into the new place.

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

12 comments:

  1. I think every girl should own something lace. It's such a pretty fabric. You look amazing. :)
    p.s. I'm hosting giveaway! :)

    xoxo,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your subtle approach! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute top! I love the hints of lace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lace. It's such a pretty fabric to wear. That jacket is stunning. I love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, I love that top! Since I have fat arms, I can definitely NOT live without shrugs or boleros.

    Best luck with work and the move! :D

    Hugs!

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw! I love how you worked the top! I never could figure out a way to wear it, but I love this look. Good luck with everything you've got going on! Seems like things are all kinds of hectic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the color combo works well, and i LOVE the striped skirt!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the navy with the pink! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way the soft pink jacket looks with the striped dress. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is your necklace a mini **telephone**? It's so quirky and fabulous! Your lace top is great too and all the better that you swapped it. - Kat

    http://asecondglanceblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails