Thursday 24 March 2011

The Shopping Forecast - Second Win

I don't remember if I mentioned this already but I won another competition on The Shopping Forecast last month, so I got another £200 to spend on the site. This time I thought I would be nice and split the money with my sister and mother, and let them each choose an item they would like. All our items have now arrived so I though I should share them with you.

My mum, Julie chose this Blu Bijoux Rose Art Deco Cuff from Max and Chloe, $42
My sister, Briony chose this ASOS Mesh Double Layer Fitted Waist Dress, £40
And I went for this First Hints Blouse by Anthropolgie, £88
If you still haven't signed up and fancy your chances of winning some free clothes just click the badge below to register


Sorry for the lack of outfit photos again but I am so busy at the moment with work in the pub, I never get to wear any normal clothes, just my uniform. This was all meant to change after the 6 Nations finished and my hours went back to normal, but one of the full time staff has broken his foot and another ended up in hospital. So guess who offered to cover a load of shifts?? I am clearly mad! I only had 22 hours rota'd next week I now have 44! Luckily I decided to wear my new top out today so will be posting some outfit pictures up soon!

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

9 comments:

  1. so sweet of you to share this! all great picks! i especially love the cuff.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow good job! I need to get in on this site more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on another win! So nice of you to share :)

    Melanie@Unravelled Threads
    Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what luck! You three chose some great pieces. Can't wait to see how you style the top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. get you! haha, well done and how lovely of you to share x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the win! These are all fab choices! Glad you each got to enjoy a special treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh well done on winning! That's fantastic!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have to wear a uniform?????

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that cuff!! Congrats on the win!

    xx.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails