Thursday 4 March 2010

Alphabet city - X

I decided it was about time I finished my 'Alphabet City' posts. And the letter I had been having so much trouble with was 'X'. But I finally found the perfect item thanks to a new range of graphic T-Shirts by All Saints. Now I would never pay the prices of All Saint sorry, but I do love this collection!

X is for X-ray T-shirts!

All the T-shirts below and many more can be found on AllSaints.com. And range from £35-£45 (which is far to much for a t-shirt!!)
(I had tried to add all the x-ray T-shirts but it goes weird when I publish it so take a look at the website for the full collection!)

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails