Friday 12 February 2010

Just A Quick One

Ok so this is just a really brief post as I am only on my break from work. Ridiculously long shifts for the next 2 days due to a Wales/Scotland match tomorrow.
So I just want to say a massive THANK YOU (again!) to Rowena from Red Ruby Rose. In this mornings post I received the most amazingly beautiful neon coloured clutch from her store, as a 'Thanks You' to me for hosting her giveaway. I shall get a pic of it up as soon as I can for you all to see. Its so so lovely!

And on to my even more exciting news!! Jon (the other half) booked our honeymoon earlier today, YAY!!! Very very excited. We are going on a 27 day tour of china in november! Yay! You can see it here. We have been hoping to plan it for a few months now but he finally booked us on today. So that kinda makes working these silly shifts just a little more bearable, as I know the extra money is going towards that.

I probably wont be able to post for the next few days as I am working all day tomorrow and then I am away for 3 days on a short romantic break to Hampshire for Valentines/me and Jon being together 5 years! So I shall announce the Gossimar Wings winner later in the week and see you all soon.

Daisymay XOXO

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Aw, so happy you got a clutch too, I'm so in love with mine, it's going on display in my room!

    And how exciting about honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've been sunshined!! Go to my blog for details.
    http://hotdogandmerock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails