Wednesday 6 January 2010

It finally stuck

Yes ladies and gents, the snow has finally settled itself on Cardiff City. Until now cardiff had just had a few snow falls that had quickly turned to sludge and never really stuck properly. Last night was different. Me and the other half were going to see Avatar (awesome film!!) but when we got to the car it had a flat battery, quick call to my friend to bring her car down to jump mine and we were off. So into the cinema we walked in a very cold wind...3 hours pass... we come back out to find everything covered in an inch of snow!! And my battery dead again... quick phone call to my sister to come save us this time... she wasn't needed after all as the other half manages to bump start my car. So now I have to keep it running for a while to charge battery. This means a mini road trip in the snow... down to Cardiff Bay for some nice snowy photographs (sorry for so many but I couldn't choose my favourite. Note no editing done on any of them yet!)
All the pretty lights are Roald Dahl's plaza by the way

Well my week off from the pub ain't going so well. My horrid cold has returned in full force as of last night (so galavanting around the bay in the snow probably didn't help!) So I am back in bed again, curled up with West Wing on the TV, a bottle of Lucazade on my bedside table, a large pile of tissues scattered about and my duvet wrapped tightly around me. At least I get to check out all your blogs!

Check out my giveaway in the sidebar --> as well as my little store, new items coming soon!

Daisymay XOXO

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

10 comments:

  1. The pictures are really nice :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. get better soon!!! is that an old ship in the first picture??? wow its snowing!!!
    xxx

    AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon! :)
    Great pictures, I'm so jealous of everyone who's enjoying snowy weather right now!

    http://playingdressupwithkellie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh my! I cannot stand car troubles, and then to feel ill on top of it...yuck! I hope you are feeling better soon!

    Your photos are gorgeous....Cardiff is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm SO over the snow here now. I cant go anywhere or do anything, everywhere is closed because they ran out of grit so its like an icerink!

    even when your feeling better, stay in bed! its the best place

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you feel better soon!

    bisous
    annabu

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous photographs! I hope you feel better soon!

    -Coco from Our Paper Moon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no! So sorry you're ill again! And on your time off. Bah!

    Those pictures are like from a story book - so beautiful and enchanting!

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. They don't need editing. Those photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Avatar is super awesome. Get well soon!

    http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails