Sunday 27 December 2009

Christmas outfit

Well how did boxing day go for everyone? We had a chilled day, a bit of visiting and friends coming round, a little bit of shopping in the comet sale (mainly my other half!!) then down to the spoons in town for a few drinkies.
This is my christmas day outfit! And for those of you who read my post a few days ago, the coat I am wearing is the one that I mentioned, that was in the parcel under my black and white shoes. It was one of my presents off my other half this christmas and I love it so much!! I think my whole outfit is new christmas presents!
Dress: Primark
Jumper (under dress): unknown
Jacket: George at ASDA
Tights: Pretty Polly
Shoes: Jasper Conran
Necklace: Handmade by me

Todays shopping trip was very exciting actually. We went to get a new blue ray player (he said something about the playstation not playing 7.1 surround sound, but I zone out when he talks electricals!) So we got the player but he then spotted a mega deal on a Sony Digital SLR!!!!!! He knows I have been after one for ages but I have never been able to afford one, so after a little think (about a minute) he decided to buy it for us. Yay!! So my photos in the future should be of a slightly better quality, or at least they will be once I work out how to use it properly. I am so so happy and excited about it all because I love photography but have only ever had a regular digital (not that they aren't great but I really wanted an SLR!).

Christmas also brought with it the one big present I was dying for... a sewing machine! Yay again! So once I have figured that out as well I shall be attempting some of the DIY's I have found on the blogsphere. As well as buying some of the vintage patterns I have been fancying.
I also got some other lovely clothes which you will no doubt see on here soon. And lots of DVD's and CD's.

What did you all get? Anything really excited?

Hope you all had a lovely xmas and are looking forward to the new year.
Any New Years resolutions worked out yet?

Daisymay XOXO


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

11 comments:

  1. What adorable tights! Happy holidays to you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress color is lovely and these tights are amazing!

    Sewing machine and SLR are wonderful items; Lucky you! :)

    Happy Holidays,

    -Coco from Our Paper Moon

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely tights !

    what a magnificent postt !
    thanks for sharing this with us..
    ENJOY THE HOLIDAY SEASON !

    thanks commenting on my previous post !
    xoxo . Michelle from
    GLISTERS AND BLISTERS. blogspot . com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, I love the new coat! Wow you had some really fab goodies for Christmas, I would love a digital SLR :)

    Btw, I got your message and I'll get those answers to you asap.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing dress (and tights!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a lovely time!
    Enjoy the rest of the holidays!
    Thanks for the comment, you can find a close up photo of my shoes here: http://fashion-nerdic.blogspot.com/2009/08/hello-shoes.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on getting the sewing machine!! :) I'm dying to get one too, so I can make my own dresses!
    And your jacket looks amazing! :D

    http://playingdressupwithkellie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. your coat is gorgeous! and good luck with the sewing machine! i can't wait to see what you'll churn out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dress is really pretty and it looks awesome with the tights.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your coat and tights! Still working on the resolution! :)

    www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails