Wednesday 25 November 2009

Alphabet city - J

I had to have a good think about this one, but finally decided on this great designer. I usually love all his stuff, but this year I especially loved his cute floaty dresses. He went with a really neutral colour palette, of white's, cream's and a slightly off gold. They are so girly and cute. I have 3 favourites that I would totally die for.
J is for Jasper Conran
This is one of my favourites, all those tiny little flowers are so pretty.



This is another favourite, I love the cut outs at the top paired with the structured skirt.


Plus I love this one, with all the delicate little cut outs. I think it looks very christmasy. Don't they look like snowflakes that you used to cut out of paper when you were little?





(all pictures from elleuk.com)
Which is your favourite?

To see previous posts click the letters below
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I

Daisymay XOXO


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. This collection is gorgeous! I love the proportions!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails