Tuesday 13 October 2009

What I'm wearing today

I'm not keen of photos of myself on my blog but from time to time I though I would post my outfit for that day (especially if I'm proud of it!) So here is todays, from head to toe!!


I had on my cute little red bow head band from Claires Accessories.


















I was wearing two necklaces. The red one is vintage and was my aunts from the 60's and the white one is a modern one I had from a Big Wardrobe swap.




My bracelets are both from Primark!!






















Ok so onto the main part. My skirt is the statement of this ensemble. Its vintage from Saphia, but I bought it off Ebay! (God I love Ebay bargains!). Because its very loud I decided to pair it with a plain black T-shirt with ruffled sleeves from Bianca Nigard.




I love my little shoes, from Office, so they are slightly worn on my toe but are very very cute.





Lets see what tomorrow brings!
Daisymay XOXO




 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails