Monday 12 October 2009

Deco Delights Part 2!

So here is the end of my deco delights post this time its household stuff. Although me and the other half currently rent a little flat in Cardiff we would love to buy somewhere next year after our wedding. So I love to nose for little housey things. Here are the gorgeous deco things i found on Etsy this week.

I love this stunning night light and think it would add atmosphere to any room. Priced at around £22 (plus P&P, at current conversion rate) its really good value considering the amount of work thats gone into it. Click here if you fancy it. They also do it in a combination of other colours.

Ok so if I managed to afford a mortgage its unlikely I'd be able to afford this painting as well (unless I win the lottery! Fingers crossed eh!!) It costs just over £250 (plus p&p). But I suppose that really isn't that bad for an original piece of art work. The artist said it was inspired by the 1920's era, cubism, Agatha Christie and the work of Tamara de Lempicka. Its also a good size at 20x16 inches. Such a statement piece for anyones house. If you love it like I do (but can afford unlike me!) find it here.

I adore the idea of wall decals and they can be found cheaply and in abundance on Etsy. This cute one caught my eye. I love cherry blossoms and they were quite deco, as far as flowers go. Although I'm not that keen on it over a TV as it is in the picture but think it would look very romantic arching over a bed. Find it and many others at this charming little shop. This particular one works out at around £17 (plus p&p).


Im a huge fan of genuine vintage if you can find it at a reasonable price, if not replicas will just have to do. This plate is both vintage and well priced at only £5 (plus p&p). I think it is the epitome of deco design. It would look great as a focal point on a kitchen or dining room table. Find it here.

Candle sticks are a guaranteed hit on any mantle piece. And these little beauties are stunningly deco!! Only £16 find them here. Cut glass never dates so these would make a great addition to any household or if your feeling generous would make a beautiful wedding present. I know I would love to have these as one of my presents.
Hope you like my Etsy finds, they could look beautiful in anyones home. Mention my blog if you do decide to buy off any of the sellers please.

Now...
Let's see what tomorrow brings
Daisymay XOXO

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails